1/10/10

Nov Updates










THE FATHERS
Mike, Chad Henkel, Kam Redder





THE MOTHERS
Crystal Henkel, Me, Hailey Redder



THE CHILDREN
Jackson, Benny, Ella, Joshua, Jake

It seems crazy that not too long ago we were all still in college and now we are all in our separate places raising children and working. How life changes in such a short amount of time. It was sure a lot of fun to have them all over.




Thanksgiving Day
If you look closely on the computer screen our my grandparents who are on a mission in Lubbuck Texas. Thank goodness for Skype, it made it feel like they were there!







I went to wake up Joshua one day and I couldn't help but take a picture he looks so comfortable.



Precious!!!

5 comments:

HAYHAY said...

That IS so precious!! It was a blast seeing you over Thanks giving. I wish we could have done the same in December... hopefully this summer! Josh is simply adorable!! Next time we see you, he and Jake will be running around together!

Troy and Brittany said...

Oh! I love that picture of Joshua sleeping! So cute!

Rochelle said...

What a doll. Miss you!

Rochelle said...

I just noticed your family picture! How adorable is that? I love it!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Sweet little baby boy! I love his comfy outfit! Looks like you guys had a great Nov., now we need to see pics of your big trip!