1/24/10

Joseph and the amazing technicolor Dreamcoat


Mike and I have been practicing since October to be a part of the play Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat. Mike is a brother and I am a wife. It has been a lot of work but way fun. We have 4 more shows to go. Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this week. Wahoo!!


Mike and I do a little dance solo for the song Caanan Days.


How do you like the black hair? We have had amazing directors, costume designers, and make up ladies, and choreographers.


Go Go Joe!! Last night my go-go costume came untied hence thats why the outfit is so long on me. It was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Troy Boy said...

I love it! I still have never seen this play. Sad, huh? I love the black hair.

Troy Boy said...

That was me, Brittany, not Troy. ha, whoops.

HAYHAY said...

YOu guys are SO fun! I wish I could see you both in it! You guys are going to stay young forever together!

Emily Ann said...

Oh I can't wait to go see it!

Rochelle said...

How fun that you can do plays together. Oh the good ol' days. I also like your black hair :)

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I wish I could come see it, I love that play! Especially the music...I'm sure you and Mike are wonderful in it. I think you should consider dying your hair jet black! :) It's a good look for you!

The Handys said...

Classic pictures! You look great with black hair! I want to see the video of this play sometime I am so sad I missed it. Love you