2/28/10

A lovely month of February

 

I did it!! I finally cut Joshua's hair. I hated cutting off his cute little curl in back. Mike said he was starting to look like a girl. I decided it was time. He really doesn't have to much hair so it only took a second.



He actually sat still, which he never does






He is so photogenic! His eyes are now the color of his dad's

 


Hudson, Ashley, and Joshua hanging out. Joshua loves it when we have visitors. He cries anytime anyone leaves. Even if he has never met them before.




Joshua loves his great grandmas. He is a lucky boy to have two great-grandmas who love and adore him. He loves to snuggle!

4 comments:

Mike and Brit said...

Oh Hill. Joshua is just the cutest little boy in the whole world! And he is getting so big! Thanks for updating, miss you guys!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Hillary it was so good to see you this past week and to visit and catch up! I hope to see ya again soon.

Miranda said...

HILLARY & MIKE! I'm so happy I found your blog. Now I'm off to spend the next hour looking at pictures of your adorable little boy.

Anonymous said...

Hilary! I need another update on your blog!

How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever.