8/23/09

LITTLE BEAR


Joshua with Grandma Handy at Lava Hot Springs. Two weekends ago we decided to camp out at Lava with the Handys and it so happened to be a rainy weekend. Everything was soaking wet and it was cold. But the swimming pool was still open on saturday morning and the best thing was there were no lines for the slides or diving boards. We had the pool to ourselves. It was really fun besides the fact we nearly froze anytime we got out of the water. After we were done going on the slides and diving boards we drove over to the hot pools to warm up. Then we finished our adventure with a wonderful Thai Restaurant. YUMMY.

Grandma Craney and Grandma Ramsey took a trip to Yellowstone and they brought back an adorable bear hat and some fun outfits. They love shopping for him. I don't blame them thats why I try to stay away from the baby sections in stores. I don't know what kind of face he is pulling here but we got a good laugh from it.


1st Video:
Mike playing the guitar for Joshua. He absolutely loves it. He gives Mike 100% attention.
2nd Video:
Joshua has discovered that kitchen knobs are pretty tasty! When I'm cooking Joshua is in the corner sucking on the knob.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were at Lava that same day...short lines, raining...how did we miss you guys??
I can't believe Joshua is getting so big. Are you in your house now?

Deidra said...

I don't know what's cuter, Joshua or your adorable laugh, Hill! :)

Mike and Brit said...

Joshua looks like he is going to be a great dancer like his mom and dad! That was the cutest video! I am so happy that it looks like you guys are doing so well and are having so much fun together!

Rochelle said...

What adorable videos! And I love the bear hat! That made me laugh! So cute! Joshua is so adorable! Miss you lots!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Oh my gosh that video of Joshua moving to Mike's music is awesome! He definitely has got some baby skills. The second video is funny too. Joshua is just too darn cute!

Lou Henkel said...

I am interested in the Henkel connection to anyone in your family.

Lou