1/29/09

Waitin for him...

Hey everyone, this is Mike and I am currently sitting in a very comfortable chair in Mountain View Hospital. Hillary is dilated to a 6 and has just had an epidural. I just wanted to write so I could remember what this time was like. Hill has been in labor since about 2 am yesterday and didn't really get to the 5-1-1 until around 8:30 tonight. We walked through the I.F. walmart, we walked the mall about 4 times and here we are. I can't really explain what I am thinking right now. It's a lot like when I left on my mission. I realized something very big was happening, but I really didn't grasp the full meaning of the thing until I was boarding the plane and saying goodbye. It is also much like the day before I married Hill. It just seemed to good to be true. Both were great expiriences and looking back they lead to a great time of learning and growth. I'm thinking this is going to be the same. So, without further adieu.....world and family Hill and I are about to be parents. And that's about the most Godlike expireance you can have in this life.

10 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

good luck with everything! Can't wait to see your little guy! Be sure to post pictures as soon as you can :)

Dulcie said...

Congrats on your baby! Make sure to post pictures of the little guy soon!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is super exciting! I can't wait to see what he looks like. Congratulations! Hillary is amazing!

Rachel S said...

Yay! I have been waiting for this post! Good luck with everything. We will be thinking about you both. You guys will be amazing parents. Can't wait to see pictures.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh!! How exciting!!! Please post pictures soon!!! :)

Rochelle said...

I am super excited and can't wait for more updates!! I was calling Hill today and got her voicemail...little did I know she was delivering (or had actually already delivered!) Now I understand why she didn't answer her phone! LOL :)

Shara said...

Congrats you two!!! Can't wait to see some pictures!

SAYDA said...

Such an exciting time! Can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you tow!

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

you two are amazing. i love that mike posted a note-what a great idea...so much happens during that time, it is hard to remember all your feelings, and thoughts and emotions. i can't wait to see pics of the little man!