11/27/08

Thanksgiving Day!!

Our top picture is our family these days. Melissa and Bryce have 2 kids with one on the way, Clayton and Jenna have two kids. The family just keeps getting bigger. On the bottom picture we also had my Uncle Gordy and Brent with their families. Mike Faulman brought two chinese girls with him, and Ansalmo brought a girl from Brazil. I love having get togethers with family. There is never a dull moment together.
This Thanksgiving had a different twist, our usual thanksgiving day family tradition is to go skiing at Pomerelle, but since there is no snow we we decided to do a family project. The project was roofing Mike and I's house, a very tedious task. So the man did manly work while the women were in the kitchen cooking all day.
My beautiful mother holding my nephew Roman
Branson showing off that he's not scared of the steep roof lines.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I didn't know so many people could fit on that staircase!! :) Fun pics! I bet your day was a blast! I miss you! Hopefully I can visit you sometime next year! :)

Nicole said...

Beautiful family Hilary! By the way, you're little belly is looking so cute :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I had NO idea that you had a blog!!! I'm SO glad I found it!! I didn't know melissa was also pregnant! Your familiy looks good.
You also cut your hair! It looks cute!! I can't wait to see you this Tuesday!

A little Birdie... said...

Hey! Found your blog through the Jardines and I love it! YOu can blog-stalk us too at coryandheather.blogspot.com